Authoritative Information for Public Sector Authorities, Worldwide.
Health Tourism plays a significant role in the economic and social development of many destinations and communities around the world.
Tourism is regarded as one of the top five employers worldwide. Adding a health tourism niche to general and other variants of niche tourism adds an opportunity that involves 1/7th of the world's population already related in some capacity to healthcare.
We help build, grow and manage health tourism destinations through:
- Destination Performance
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Benchmarking and Reporting
- Visitor Satisfaction
- Risk Management
- Planning Framework
- Education and Capacity Development
Other support and assistance available
- PPP Cluster Business Operations
- Destination Planning for Health Specialty Niche Branding
- Programming and Product Development
- Monitoring and Evaluation Metrics and Interpretation
- Defining Your Target Market & Brand Messaging
- Success-Tested Advertising & Promotion Methods
- Health Tourism Business Growth & Development
- Attracting Foreign Investment
- Best Practices for Health Tourism Foreign Affairs (Visa & Immigration)
- Models for Regulatory Framework Tested at other Destinations
- Enumeration and Validation of Medical Tourism Statistics
- Tourism Economics, Taxation, Tax Increment Financing, and more.
How We Work
The consultants of the Center for Health Tourism Strategy work on a prepaid, retained basis under contract. Our simple, three-page based engagement agreement is personalized to your unique scope of work as an attachment.
We offer a complimentary 15-minute introductory call to learn more about your matter. This helps us determine if we are qualified to assist you. If not, we may recommend another firm. We also perform a conflicts check prior to any engagement.
For destination development engagements, we initially come to your location, make an assessment in the context of your intentions and destination concept. During the visit we conduct numerous stakeholder meetings and site inspections. A pre-departure debriefing is scheduled for all concerned. A written report of our findings, interpretation and specific recommendations follows shortly thereafter.
To work with us, your budget should include international business class air travel, hotel accommodation, a local focal point to arrange meetings and site visits in advance, local transportation arrangements, daily consulting fees per expert and ongoing continual remote support for the first six months charged on an hourly basis per expert. Your consultants may travel from different cities in the USA and abroad.
Please call us to learn more. +1 (800) 727.4160.