Educating health tourism entrepreneurs and investors on working together to build the next great innovation in the travel, tourism, and healthcare sectors.
The Expo Center at the Health Tourism Investor Summit is the largest space reserved for a health tourism industry expo – ever. We have more than 25,000 square feet of convention center space and an additional 12,000 square feet for sessions and meetings. We anticipate a minimum of 2000 quality attendees . The media coverage of this event will surpass any event that will be held in 2015 which includes an online video production studio for interviews and corporate videos.
General Show Information
Conference & Exhibit Hours & Venue Conference Hours
Sunday, August 23, 2015 12:00 – 7:00 PM
Monday, August 24, 2015 7:30 AM – 8:30 PM
Tuesday, August 25, 2015 8:00 AM – 12:00
Sunday, August 23, 2015 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Monday, August 24, 2015 7:30 AM - 8:30 PM
Tuesday, August 25, 2015 8:00 AM – 12:00
Hotel & Convention Center - Central Business District
Denver, CO 80202
Come early! Enjoy Denver and the Mountains
Event rates valid from August 20-30
Exhibitor Service Center Hours
Sunday, August 23, 2015 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Monday, August 24, 2015 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Tuesday, August 25, 2015 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Exhibit installation hours are 9 AM - 4 PM Sunday, August 23.
All exhibits must be set up by 4 PM on Sunday, August 23.
Work will not be permitted on incomplete exhibits during show hours.
Exhibit dismantle hours are 12 PM – 2 PM Wednesday, August 25.
All exhibits must be removed by 2 PM on Wednesday, August 25.
Credit Card Payment Authorization Form
For all exhibitor services each exhibitor needs to submit a Credit Card Payment Authorization Form to HTIS.
See attached (Credit Card Form)
Hotel and Convention Center is a 100% smoke free facility- no smoking of any kind is permitted in meeting space, public space or sleeping rooms. Fine of $250 per night for anyone smoking in meeting space, public space or sleeping rooms.
- Linear booths less than 400 square feet at the HTIS receive:
- Standard booth drape with 8' teal and white back drape and 3' teal and white side drape.
- One (1) 6” X 3’ identification sign including your company name and booth number as printed on your contract.
- All exhibitors receive complimentary booth cleaning starting on Monday night, April 20, which includes nightly vacuuming and emptying wastebaskets at the edge of the booth.
Exhibit Hall Colors
Aisle Carpet Color Pastel/Yellow/Blue/Orange
Back Drape Color Teal and White
Side Drape Color Teal and White
All exhibit booths have carpet. There is no need to order any carpet.
Be sure to register your booth personnel before travelling to HTIS to guarantee a smooth arrival process onsite.
Once you arrive onsite, you can pick up badges at registration desk.
Promotional & Marketing Opportunities
Let us help you meet and exceed your company's marketing goals. There are countless promotional opportunities available for HTIS exhibitors which can enhance your HTIS exhibit experience and deliver your message to HTIS attendees, media and guests visiting this venue.
All of these opportunities are strategically placed in high-traffic, targeted areas which will provide the most exposure.
To select a HTIS sponsorship opportunity, please contact: Brenda Francis, Business Development 303.xxx.xxxx firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotel Accommodations & Transport
For information on hotel accommodations, please visit our website and click on “Reservation”
Floor Manager and Exhibitor Hotline
A dedicated HTIS Floor Manager will be located in Exhibit Hall to assist exhibitors during move-in, show days and move-out. We also provide a HTIS Exhibitor Hotline, XXX-XXX-XXXX, for on-site assistance.
In an effort to help you locate information for various services at the HTIS, we have provided a list of official contractors.
You can also find links to services below.
- Show Decorator:
- Dreyage - Pipe & Drape - Electric -Pre-Show Freight
- ADA Services: -ADA rooms available upon requests and needs - XXX-XXX-XXXX
- Audio Visual Services: -Spectrum AV
- Business Services: -FedEx Kinko
- Catering Services: -TBA
- Domestic Shipping Services: -FedEx Kinko
- Floral & Plant Services: -The Plant Ranch
- Insurance Services: -TBD Insurance Services
- Internet/Voice/Video: -Spectrum AV
- Models & Booth Talent: -Vantage Advertising LLC
- Security: -True Security
- Transportation & Charters: -Super Shuttle & Sedan Service
- Photographer: -Steve Mohlenkamp Photography
- Exhibitor Furnishings: -The Group
- Video Production Services: -Neal Browne